Your Best Friend Is Our Most Important Customer
The Country Life Kennels is a local outdoor dog boarding kennel serving Hollister & San Benito County. The Country Life Kennels is dedicated to providing a clean, natural environment where dogs can enjoy personalized care 24 hours a day.
Welcome to The Country Life Kennels
Nestled in the foothills 30 minutes south east of Hollister CA, away from the clamor and stress of the city, sits a canine oasis: The Country Life Kennels. Owned and operated by animal lovers Nicole and Paul, this outdoor facility is designed to provide the ultimate experience in care and comfort for your dog.
A sprawling 40-acre ranch allows all the room your pet needs for exercise and exploration. A seasonal creek runs through rolling hills and shady oaks, and a seasonal pond provides opportunities to splash and play.
With eight spacious kennels in our facility, we offer a level of personalized supervision and expert attention that will allow you to relax during your time away. You can be confident that while you’re enjoying your vacation, your pet will be enjoying theirs!
Dog Lovers & Experts
We provide your pets with quality care above all!
Need a boarding facility for your pet dog? Choose us and give your furry friend high class personalized service while you enjoy your retreat!
Want behavioral, corrective and obedience dog training through positive reinforcement for your dog? We’ve got you covered!
Need to enroll your dog in a quality driven training program? We are here with the expertise and experience to help!
Choose a healthy and clean environment for your dog! Our facility embraces beauty like no other and promises your dog the perfect experience.
About The Facility
- Our dog runs and kennels are outdoors with plenty of room for your dog to run and play.
- Each of our dog runs are 40 feet wide by 100 feet long with pea gravel ground cover, shade trees, and secured by 6 foot high no-climb fencing.
- Each dog run contains a 6 foot wide by 14 foot long commercial grade dog kennel with secured roof and concrete flooring.
- Each kennel is equipped with a clean dog igloo, bedding, toys, food and water.
- Each run and kennel is large enough to accommodate multiples if you have more than one dog.
- Each kennel comes with a raised bed so your furry best friend can stay cool and safe.